What's up With VTS?

I've tried to reach Andy at VTS many times over the past couple months without success. Does anyone know what's going on? Is VTS no more?
helomech
Is VTS no more?

I am sure that if Andy was closing the doors, something would have been mentioned on his site and there is nothing.

he does get busy as its a one man operation and he is always on the phone....plus trying to get orders ready.

he might have taken a vacation.
I realize he's a one-man operation, but I've never had trouble contacting him in the past and he always returned his missed calls. I've been trying to contact him weekly for months now. I have doubts that he pays much mind to his website. Something isn't right.
I spoke to him 2 weeks ago and ordered some tubes. There was a period of several weeks with no answer or voicemail. He said he’s extremely busy and my tubes wouldn’t ship for 3 to 4 weeks; it’s usually about 7-10 days.

I know he goes on buying trips for a week or two. It would be nice if he posted this to the website. I've noticed the inventory on his website is updated at regular intervals.

The best way to contact Andy is with a phone call. E-mail is not very effective. I never have trouble reaching him and he returns calls promptly unless tube hunting or vacationing.
I purchased tubes from Andy three weeks ago and talked to him yesterday to order more. He was away for about a week on a tube buying trip but other than that I’ve had no trouble getting ahold of him. I’d recommend giving him another call. As others have stated, and is noted on his website, email responses could take weeks. Like his tubes and audio gear Andy is old school and does business via the phone but he’s been my go to guy for tubes for years and is the best IMO. Good luck!