KISEKI PURPLE NS your reviews....

Hello I plane to buy a KISEKI PURPLE NS... maybe...  but I read a lot of different opinions about this cartridge... sound quality, poor construction quality.... So i ask the question to those who really had one, what do you finally think about it ? Did you encounter any trouble ?
Many thanx
andychris
@nandric 
Northwest analogue may well do a good job - but he is waaayyyy toooo expensssssssivvvvvvvveeeeeeee
@parrotbee actually the exchange rate of UK POUND is very low nowadays, so what was expensive before is cheaper now when you convert GBP to USD. There is another cheaper company in UK (Expert Stylus) 
Look at Ortofon MC Windfeld TI a much better cartridge.better sound and much better reliability.
Parrotbee, For the Lapis Lazuli some Italian ask 15000 euro;
for the Black Heart 5000 ( German ''audio-mark'') . I think edgewear
should not save on retip. His Lapis Lazuli deserve the best possible
retip.
With a simple retip, just stylus and diamond, the cartridge will never sound the same as original. Don't forget that they will cut the original cantilever, insert an aluminum little tube, insert the new stylus and glue it. The sound now is passing throught the glue and the aluminum little tube. Imagine that manufacturers do all they can to minimize the weight of stylus and try to get the best material, and now this incredible piece of ingenering that is a stylus is cut and glued. The cartridge will never sounds the same again even with the same diamond and same cantilever material. But sometime it's the only solution. The best it to do a total refurbish or trade for a new one. I had many retipped cartridge and was always disapointed with the sound, they have lost their original magic.