KISEKI PURPLE NS your reviews....

Hello I plane to buy a KISEKI PURPLE NS... maybe...  but I read a lot of different opinions about this cartridge... sound quality, poor construction quality.... So i ask the question to those who really had one, what do you finally think about it ? Did you encounter any trouble ?
Many thanx
andychris
@andychris 
Funny what you say about shelling out on a cartridge - a bit like the fat man with small eyes described in the Grapes of Wrath. You get rich then get stressed out over something - same thing with cartridges - you can afford them now and then you stress...
It may well explain why so many people like Denon DL103's you don't stress out that they have a finite life - and they actually are pretty good
@nandric 
Northwest analogue may well do a good job - but he is waaayyyy toooo expensssssssivvvvvvvveeeeeeee
@parrotbee actually the exchange rate of UK POUND is very low nowadays, so what was expensive before is cheaper now when you convert GBP to USD. There is another cheaper company in UK (Expert Stylus) 
Look at Ortofon MC Windfeld TI a much better cartridge.better sound and much better reliability.
Parrotbee, For the Lapis Lazuli some Italian ask 15000 euro;
for the Black Heart 5000 ( German ''audio-mark'') . I think edgewear
should not save on retip. His Lapis Lazuli deserve the best possible
retip.