All the brands I don't like...

In order to save time and energy and contain the fallout I’m just going to start listing all the famous brands of gear I don’t like here.

You should all be thanking me for this. :)
erik_squires
I still love my vintage "M-Series", Onkyo amps with their giant dual analogue meters!
 But seriously, Maybe a few of you guys have a 'lil too much time on your hands? Or is it just a lack of "Anger Management Training"?? (I missed that seminar myself).
@erik_squires - I knew you could clear it up for me!@mijostyn - This thread is NOT useless -- that was a GREAT Seinfeld clip!
@jollygreenaudiophile

Sigh, those were great days for modern visual design. Onkyo, Hitachi, Technics, Kyocera, in Asia,Tandberg and Revox from Europe, Carver from the US.

All of them had amazing looking products.
@marqmike ....She's touring in the UK currently, but is going to be in Atlanta in April 1 & 2...*S*  Going to add her to my list of BluesGrrls I've had the pleasure to see IRL.... 👍😁

Used to have this little box with LED's that would either give you VU or RMS power...the latter was instructive as to how much actual wattage was being delivered to the speakers.  Most of the time, you'd be running below 1~1.25, but the peaks could 'flick' up substantially....

At the time I was running 150 a side.  Never got that high on the read-out; couldn't stand to be in the room (12 x 20, 10 ceiling)....*L*

I haven't owned anything with meters since my Revox A77...and that's been awhile...*G*