Any love for newer Krell amps?

I recently bought a Krell Duo 175 xd power amp, after debating between it and a less expensive Coda power amp.  I was not able to hear either amp so I based my decision on the recommendation of a dealer who sells both.  I’m liking the Krell very much. I’ve seen a lot on this forum about Coda amps but almost nothing about Krell.  Any Krell owners, enthusiasts or even detractors out there?
fast
The Krell amps all come down to speaker matching.  I heard Krell power Sonus Fabers and I was floored by the sound.  All Krell system.  The older KSA-50s were excellent amps.  In a recent interview, Dan (no longer with Krell) mentions about them and how is now builds amps for musicality versus specs.

Own a Krell Theater 7 and Foundation 4K.  Took the plunge and upgraded the amp to the XD version last year.  I experienced a major failure with an SMT resistor that was installed as part of the XD upgrade.  Krell management and customer service could not have been more apologetic or helpfull.  Made it right for me.  Krell customer for life!  

Amp and processor paired with Sonos Farber speakers in a 5:1 system.
millercarbon-I really appreciate your sarcasm. You obviously are a very nice person (couldn’t resist emulating your sarcastic example).
Appreciate your projection. (See now that is sarcasm) But its called wit.
On which pjr801 has me beat all to hell:
A phone call from the CEO - priceless.
Brevity is the soul of wit.

Miller,
Carbon posts are lighter than most other equally sized posts.

Now get back to your Boots Randolph.