Calling Vandersteen Treo owners

Simple question.... Are the Treo a big step up over the 2ce sig ii and why. They aren’t an efficient speaker for tubes. RV said I’ll have no issue with my setup. Could always drive the lower end with a different amp. Just curious what others have to say going from 2ce sigs to Treo have to say. I am looking at a set built on 2011 or 2012. Thanks for your input. 
128x128pstores
IF you find yourself in San Diego, stop by for a listen - several Audiogon members have :-)
I owned the 3a sigs and then bought the Treo non-CT's.
There is a definite improvement in sound quality when you move to the newer models. Plus, they also look nicer.
If I recall correctly, you own an Atma M-60.
The Treo's are rated 40wpc at the low end, so you should be good to go.
Especially if you add a Vandy sub or two- which will relieve the amp from all the heavy bass energy.
Bob
Thanks for all your input. I could end up in San Diego for a visit with family. I’ll take you up on that. Thanks a ton. Bob,
   I have upgraded to the MA-1 with power boost, Vcaps and Caddock resistors. Got them to the 3.3 version.... they really are a beautiful amp. Long chassis with lots of bling. They sound as well as they look. There is a set of 2012 for sale and I haven’t heard back on the shipping cost yet. I could save longer for the CT’s. Seems people really love them. Ummmmm
Just look for a used pair of model 5s or 5As.  They are probably in the same price range anyway.
@pstores please do visit ! Plan in advance as I split time here and Seattle. IF you make it to Seattle, you can hear the 7 and ruin your 409K
seriously, I think Johnny R has some used Treo CT from owners who upgraded to Quattro or higher - give him a shout.