Turntable, Two Arms, Stereo and Mono: Is your system ready for 2 phono???

Thanks to help here, I successfully am set up with big Victor Plinth, 2 arms, mono and stereo ready to go. Love it.

I realized how lucky I was that my old McIntosh preamp has 2 phono inputs, so I just plugged the 2 arms in. (In my enthusiasm I hadn't considered where the 2 tonearms would go).

I see an opportunity to buy another plinth, move my stuff to it, and end up with a second two arm setup fully ready to sell (only reason I would do this: I would end up with no extra holes in my armboards).

QUESTION: I'm wondering how many people who might be interested are likely to be able to hook up 2 phono without buying another phono preamp.

If I supplied an inexpensive pre-amp for the mono arm, then mono could go to any spare line input. This setup with an in-expensive preamp???

Thanks for any insight you can give me,

Elliott

elliottbnewcombjr
Post removed 
I have a Pass (Xono) which already has inputs for two independent cartridges, another pre phono which has two inputs and two independent outputs adjustable from the front (Camtech) plus another pre phono with single input and output. (Audio Analogue Aria); everything will be connected to the pre line which has many inputs.
Having to manage 6 o 7 turntables in the future with a number of arms ranging from 6 to 12 I find it necessary not to have to go crazy about disconnecting cables continuously.
Yes, it's nice having a Pre with two phono inputs.  Currently I use three TT's.  The 3rd is used with a Jolida JD-9 into the AUX input. Most of the time it's two MC and a MM cartridge.  Before the latest Pre arrived, I used the JD-9 along with the internal MM/MC input of my previous pre for two TT's.   Adding the 3rd TT caused me to reconfigure my Salamander Twin 40 rack into a Triple 40.  I purchased the hardware from Salamander and made the top and bottom shelves myself. The parts were not overly pricey but the wood pieces would have been very expensive because of size and weight.  The wood would have cost more than one of my TT's.