All the brands I don't like...

In order to save time and energy and contain the fallout I’m just going to start listing all the famous brands of gear I don’t like here.

You should all be thanking me for this. :)
erik_squires
asvjerry,

I don't think it's clear, at least not to me, what you're ROTFLMAO about?  Could you please clarify?

Thanx,
 Tim
In all of audio there is only one gear I don't like, Luxman integrateds.  Treble like a dentist drill, sucked out mids, bloated bass. Only the deaf need apply.  Hah, just kidding.
I usually don't respond to Erik's posts but this was such a masterful trolling effort that I can't help myself. Congratulations Erik. This was not only a clever post and thread starter, it shows once again that many forum participants don't read the whole thread before they post. Millercarbon nailed it and I'm pretty sure I know why avsjerry is ROTFLMAO. Several hooks have been set in the fleshy cheeks of Audiogon fish and Erik is sitting back adjusting the drag on the reel........ here we go.

To use another analogy I appreciate a good punking. This sort of made my day.

Oh, BTW, I don't like Crosley. Yeah, that's right, I really don't like those stupid looking record players for Barnes & Noble rubes. If I could make those cheap-ass turd piles illegal I would. Every time I see one I lift up the platter and pour sand in the gears (I carry a small bag of sand for this purpose). They are as ugly as a stomped possum and it just pisses me off to look at them. OK, I've never heard one but even the idea of such a monstrosity is more than I can take. See Erik, now you've ruined my whole day. God, those record players suck.