Aesthetix Pallene

Has anyone heard or seen the new preamp from Aesthetix its called the Pallene any information would be greatly appreciated
128x128tomstruck
Joe good seeing you at Johns yesterday
Pulled the trigger on the amp and preamp when with the Aesthetix Atlas and the Pallene for the same reason you when with the Mimas being able to put in the Phono or DAC down the road is great
For now I'm going to stick with the Arye Codex and the Nova 2  
@tomstruck should be fantastic- I have heard the Mimas and Atlas ( many many times on the later ) both are wonderful. I think Jim certainly knows his way around a DAC. I have his Pandora- Signature and find it very musical.
enjoy !!!!
@tomstruck Did you compare the Calypso with the Pallene? What is the Pallene replacing and can you describe its strengths?
Thanks tomic601 very psyched can't wait until it comes

jc4659 No could to compare it to the Calypso Audio Connection doesn't have one yet the closest thing to it is the Mimas the Pallene is the preamp section of the Mimas and that sounds a lot like the Atlas and Calypos combo and its more in my budget 
I don't think anything is being replaced its just a new item for Aesthetix 
Tommy, I'm sure you will love the Atlas on your speakers. One of the best amp/speaker combos I have heard! Good Luck!
More to discover