Usless but interesting ....how many of you old timers started with original Large Advents?

It was actually my second "real" system...but it is simply historic how many people that love great audio systems and the music they allowed us to enjoy started or at one time owned the original Large Advents.  If there is to be a list of the most influential audio products of all time, the Large Advent would be at or near the top.  I guess another interesting question would be how many sets of these Large Advents are still in use.  My brother in law and my sister still have a set of Small Advents in use in their den. 
whatjd
First "decent" speakers I had were Infinity Qe, small bookshelf size and at the time thought they were great. Ignorance is bliss.
Large Advent was my first good speaker.  They had 2 versions, I could only afford the lower cost more plain looking ones. 
Nope ....

back in the Jurassic age of this hobby .... (early 70’s)...

Bookshelves sequentially in first system:
DYNACO A25s...
then EPIs.....
then finally the JBL L100’s

Nostalgia has its appeal in certain circles for sure . They were  fine for their time in my university dorm with the MARANTZ receiver  of that early age, but those old systems don’t measure up even with the budget options available today.
Stacked Advents (large, walnut) in the bedroom. Triple Advents for a very brief time until my folks proclaimed: “not here.”
Me (hand raised)!  Large Advents were actually my 2nd pair of speakers but first pair of really good ones.  Wish I still had them.  I used them initially with a Marantz receiver but when I switched to a NAD integrated they really sounded awesome.  The 40 watts per channel and dynamic headroom of the NAD brought the Advents to life.