Ditching Roon going back to BluOS for Bluesound Node 2i

My Bluesound Node 2i is connected wireless through my very good Eero Pro mesh wifi (love this network btw) and I hear nothing but awesome things about Roon.  So I bought the trial and don't really like it.. I figure there's got to be something I'm missing.

Points and issues:
1. I do not use a NAS.. I stream Tidal/Amazon exclusively.

2. Big one here: Roon does NOT list the top songs from artists! You have to select the album.

3. Using wifi, there's a large lag in playing a song through Roon (10-20 seconds until the song finally starts mid-song) Works fine hardwired but it's not ideal for my setup.

4. The DSP functions in Roon is nothing but an EQ that requires me to know alot about what I'm adjusting and can only adjust from the main computer (core)

5.  With Roon, I have to keep my main computer running all the time  

All of these issues seem to be alleviated with the BluOS app.. Am I missing something here because I would rate the BluOS app FAR superior to Roon.

dtximages
Thanks for the info.. I'm not seeing anything I missed and without a NAS, I don't see the benefit for me. This is what I expected.  

Also, I don't really need the DSP if I use my Anthem integrated amp because it has ARC.

But yes, @erik_squires when you select an artist, you can only see the albums listed, not top songs.  I love the top songs feature in Tidal/Spotify/Amazon...  I feel lost without it.
My Roon trial is about to expire. I can’t believe how superior it is to iTunes. It’s like I rediscovered my 500+ album collection. Also listen to Tidal is more interactive as well. Will be subscribing 
@dtximages where I feel Roon excels, in terms of functionality as opposed to visual features, is if you want to seamlessly merge multiple music sources and manage multiple playback systems.
@dtximages,

Roon is not needed to enjoy streaming from Tidal/Amazon or Qobuz. It’s just a matter of personal preference...BluOS is simple and easy to follow. I have dropped Roon after the trial based on your #4 & #5.
Again thanks for all the feedback. This solidifies my thoughts that BluOS is better for me since I don't use a NAS and mainly stream from Tidal. 

I do love the BluOS software but thinking about giving the Volumio Primo streamer a try with their software too.