Innuos - New Re-Clocker

Heard Innuos was launching a Re-Clocker.  Anyone have details on the specs and performance?
aj72
Yes sure Ron, but you will probably need those footers for the Statement’s outboard power supply too. And probably upgrade the umbilical cord as well. You would definitely save on the additional AC power cord for sure

On another note, re: Phoenix USB, it’s my understanding that the only people who have actually received it, are select dealers as Demo. The only actual customer (non-dealer) I have personally “met” online that has confirmed possession of a Phoenix is located in Germany. None in US. Zip
@thyname

I agree with you. And someone with a less costly server might benefit from from adding the Phoenix and make more sense/cents. For me the total cost each way (my ZENith mk2 SE + Phoenix vs Statement) is too close.

As far as availability, I spoke with an Innuos rep a month ago who told me there was plenty of Phoenix stock. I haven't called dealers to verify that though.
Sorry guys it has been a busy couple of weeks. 

We go in our Phoenix and it does make a Zenith noticably better. 

The unit is a bit frustrating there is no led's to let you know it is on, nor does it show up as a Phonix, basically the signal just shows up as to what ever you were hooked up to before. 

The sonic difference is easily noticable as an over all improvement in the Zenith. the soundstage sounds bigger, the sound is cleaner, in our second demo room the sound was clearly better for every setup we hooked up to

So yes the Phoenix works and yes it takes a good server and makes it sound considerably better.

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ Innous dealers

Hey @audiotroy : any of your customers got a PhoenixUSB at all? Or you only got one, the store demo? Please be honest. Thanks 
Hi All,

I was pretty skeptical about the new Phoenix Re-Clocker having much effect on the music from an already great ZENith MKIII, especially with the added $3149.00 cost !
Yesterday, I had the opportunity to audition a Phoenix-ReClocker with ZENith MKIII. My friend has the almost exact setup I have with his electronics/speakers so this was a very good audition for me. We played a variety of familiar and unfamiliar songs in different categories through the MKIII with and without the Phoenix Re-Clocker in play and in every case, there was a very noticeable positive difference with the Re-Clocker. What I noticed almost immediately was the absence of any grain, especially in female vocals, more "body" to the musical experience, and a slight widening, and deepening of the presented sound-stage. The Re-Clocker took a very good music server and moved the sonic experience up a notable jump. Needless to say, the proof is in the listening. I’ve just ordered one for my system !  For those of us who find the Innuos Statement's price a bit too much to shell out, this is a great upgrade.