Comparison of latest DAC chips

I own a Bluesound Node 2i which greatly improved sound after I added the Cat 6 cable.  I do not own a separate DAC but am told it would be the next step improvement.  I have done enough reading that it appears the two latest chips are the Sabre or ESS ES9038PRO and the AK4499.  The brands I have looked at are Sabaj d5($469) and a Topping D90($699).  I saw a great review on Audiocircle of the Sabaj D5 which is now a year old.  The Topping D90 is newer and I hear the build quality of the Topping as well as customer service are both better.   Other brands cost more and most don't use these new chips. 

Is there a difference in how these chips sound?  I would appreciate any comments. 
128x128daledeee1

So is the Sabaj D5 a DAC giant killer? I was going to buy the Chord Qutest as an upgrade to my Mytek Liberty.

Anyone here with first hand experience with both the Sabaj D5 and Qutest?

daledeee1
Comparison of latest DAC chips

Give me one of the now many discrete R2R Mulibit conversions circuits in dacs that a lot of hiend manufactures are now using, over any DSD chip equipped dacs.

Cheers George   
Hello check these very good dacs the orchid for the money around $800 is excellent and vacuum tube 
http://www.mhdtlab.com
Yes merosen that is the seller but I got an email from them a couple of weeks back and they had it on sale for $1499
Just a follow up the Denafrips Pontus and the mhdt Orchid and Pagoda were some of the DACs that the Lotus 5 beat hands down.