Music Hall MMF 7.3 Question

What are some upgrades to the MMF 7.3 that users think have benefits such as cartridges and platter? Other than this table seems to react to cartridge upgrades rather well I haven't seen much else. 
Ag insider logo xs@2xsamzx12
Those cartridges hit within my budget. I just want to have some fun with vinyl and enjoy my limited vinyl collection.

@samzx12  Let me add this link again, the article is very interesting, not new, but still valuable to learn MM vs MC subject. It's about MM that sounds like Mastertape, people who made such statement are professional mastering/cutting engineers. You can't go wrong with Stanton or Audio-Technica models from that article. 
I found that the Herbies mat was a very positive upgrade for my Music Hall 5.1.  I have never been much a believer in the difference a mat could make until I tried the Herbies.  OTOH, it sounded horrible on my Linn, so trying for yourself is the only way.  Cheap and money back if not satisfied.  
No, I don't have the table anymore and I saw no reason to go past the Herbies.  Mats definitely change the sound, so you really need to experiment.  
There is a nice Graphite Mat produced by 47 Labs in Japan, it's lightweight and fine for belt drive turntables. They call it "The Mat" and it's the latest incarnation of the famous Boston Audio Mat (you will find tons of reviews).