good laptop-computer just for the audio

i am looking for a windoze 10 box just for Audirvana+. I am currently running a Mac. I use the USB output into a Re-Clocker and SMSL-SU8... what sayeth ye? is there a good cheap laptop I can use just for me hifi?

PS my digital collection is growing slowly, but I mostly stream Tidal or Radio Paradise
canibefrank
ya know, i have kicked the idear round the block re: minidsp. I was primarily interested in the full rack SHD unit but two things put me off...No MQA and older AKM chips with no DSD implemetation. The drag is that I cannot try it first, I gotta buy it and live with it until I can unload it and that is somewhat difficult where I am. I wish they would update the unit.
At that price range it's about the only streamer I know. The new NAD C 658 does all that for $1700. If I was going to get a laptop I would stay with an Intel chip at least an i5. Dell or Lenovo are pretty good. 
 https://www.bestbuy.com/site/dell-inspiron-15-6-touch-screen-laptop-intel-core-i5-12gb-memory-1tb-ha...
6 of one, 1/2 dozen of the other. I use a Mac Mini with Pure Vinyl and Music on it which are Mac only programs. Any PC laptop will do. Just get a lot of ROM and an i5 or better. 
I don’t know of a good streamer with XLR outputs. I have looked at this possibility and it has to have Tidal capability
Lumin U1 mini. XLR and Tidal. $2K. Done.

Oz

"I don’t know of a good streamer with XLR outputs. I have looked at this possibility and it has to have Tidal capability. Any recommendations less than 1000USD?"
"Lumin U1 mining, XLR and Tidal. $2K. Done."
Since when is $2K less than $1K?