Perfect Path Total Contact no longer?

Tried to get onto Perfect Paths website and order some Total Contact. I see that there website is now down, and the owner has died(R.I.P). Does anyone have any news on the availability of this product?
akwilson501
akwilson501 ...

Sorry to say, Total Contact is now history. The sole owner of PPT, Tim Mrock, passed away a couple of months ago and the formula evidently died with him. As far as I know, no one has the formula for TC as it was never written down. The website has been shut down and the whole kit and kaboodle is now controlled by the heirs to the estate. Too bad, because the products being produced by PPT were redefining the audio hobby. 

Frank
I put off buying some PPT too long it appears. Very sad situation, hoping it can be sorted out.
I am sorry I did not takeTims wife’s offer of letting me try the products. I waited too long. RIP Tim. 
Hi All. 
 I spoke to Krissy about 3 weeks ago when I ordered  my total contact. She said I was getting one of the last syringes in stock and the product  was discontinued. My understanding  is only Tim was capable of making it. So sad as T C is a game changing tweak.