Buying from China

What do you think the impact will be in buying gear from China in the near future. Will the parts supply chain be depleted. Will part s other then those specify be substituted.? Will wait times for electrics will be extended. I can get pretty paranoid about it. Interested in the options of those with better insights. Should I wait awhile until things settle down befor I place my next order? I imagine things are going to be tough for the small hi end audio manufacturer.
mordicai
CCP =  Chinese Communist Party
Melody is a Chinese made amplifier that millercarbon owns and was pointed out by chrshanl37 .
Another option is to buy the Chinese stuff after it's already here in some importers stock. Look on Amazon and you can find something that does not have to be shipped from China. Besides, there's a cruise ship now that's been quarantined and has to stay at sea for who knows how long due to the coronavirus. That could be your Chinese gear stuck on there and it might have to be burned. Buy some of it that's already here. ok
it's always harder if something goes wrong when it's an overseas purchase from any country...
I just received a package Wednesday from Shanghai, China which was ordered on December 28.  I was a little nervous even touching it but life is full of risks.