SME 20/3 --- tonearm recommendations!?

Hello Gon'ers - I have an SME 20/3 coming, recently purchased on Audiogon. I'm trying to decide what tonearm will fit the table and be a good match. I considered Graham Engineering but I have a similar setup already (30/2 + Graham Phantom II). The tonearm will be mated with my Koetsu Urshi Blue cartridge. I generally listen to Jazz and classic rock, but also enjoy most any genre. Will be mated to a Pass Labs XP-25 preamp. 

I've considered an SME IV modified (new bearings, new wiring), or one of the Kuzma tonearms. They seem to be on vogue but I don't know much about them (or it they will fit the SME).
128x128mohawk195
Its a bit of a fork in the road: koetsu and other low compliance carts go left....medium compliance go right. ;)
Since you have two, somewhat similar, one-arm turntables it seems an opportunity to devote one for low compliance carts and the other medium-high compliance carts is at hand.
mohawk that is absolutely perfect. It is easy to add mass. Much harder to take it away. There are head shell weights you can get that hide under the cartridge. You add weight until you get the resonance down just under 10 Hz. Get The Hi FI news test record. It is easy to use and you can dial things in as well as any tech. Do not trust the math by the way. Use the test record. There are too many variables the math can not predict. The Kuzma is a terrific arm for the Koetsu. It has unbeatable bearings, the vertical bearings are right at the level of the record where they belong and the arm tube is as stiff and resonance free as they get. Also if you were to get a high compliance cartridge you can always tame the situation with the damping system.
Well...this ..."terrific match "...unbeatable bearing" and similar endless praise I did read countless times in the last 20 years even for the worst products/ tonearm cartridge combinations.
None, I mean absolutely none of such "influencers" have the slightest idea about Arm geometry, bearing influence, energy transfer, forces to cantilever based in mediocre design etc. Did own verious Kuzma products and know very well what they can do or not ...one man's ceiling is another man's floor
But each his own :-)
Dear @syntax  : """   energy transfer, forces to cantilever..."""

where are in your tonearms the measurements of those characteristics, can you share with us?

You think you have not mediocre designs, well measurements is the best approach to " see " that superiority against that mediocrity you speak about. Please show us, always is learning time.

R.
Aha ... learning ...come on...we all know for years that flexible brain is not your cup of tea :-)
But just for me, did you buy anything new in the last 10 years for your System or is all still the same? I mean, do you have a prototype of your own Arm to show as a pic or did you bury your idea of the sonic revolution? I am curious...you wanted to start seriously 10 years ago with it?