best phono stage under 10k

Hi
I am looking for a phono preamp I have a radio antenna behind my house (I have had problems with the radio signal and noise with phono -tubes) so I am determined to go in search of a solid state, I am inclined to the warm sound, any recommendations?
128x128saxsaudio1
None of us are getting out alive. I have 1961 and 1965 tube gear that OEM does not support and there are excellent techs available to keep it running.
i have a Herron on order, it’s not my only Phono preamp. Keith has been an absolute joy to work with including shipping a front panel to my custom faceplate manufacturing guy. IS it SOTA ? Probably not but is it a heavyweight value? We shall see !
have fun, enjoy the music !
My first choice would be a Luxman EQ-500.  Second would be the Herron.  But there are so many others I have never heard or probably even heard of!
What phono stage have you got
@lewm  is right when he says SS is no less susceptible than valves.
@atmasphere gives the best advice unsurprisingly.

Have you gone truly fully balanced - that normally deals with the RFI issues that you have.

Have you gone truly fully balanced - that normally deals with the RFI issues that you have.
Just to be clear, RFI has more to do with errant rectification than it does single-ended or balanced. The only exception is if the rectified RFI is common to both phases- then it is rejected.
What might help with respect to the radio signal problem would be purchasing a pair of inexpensive ferrite clamps, that would be placed on the phono cables near their connection to the phono stage. Many such things are listed here:

https://www.mouser.com/Fair-Rite/Passive-Components/EMI-Filters-EMI-Suppression/Ferrites/Ferrite-Clamp-On-Cores/_/N-bw7t7Z1yzvvqx?P=1z0zldu

The choice among them would be based on whether the radio signal is on the AM band, or the FM band, or one of the ham radio bands, and on the physical diameter of the phono cable, and on whether the phono cartridge is a low output moving coil type or a moving magnet or other high output type.

Another happy owner of a Herron phono stage here, btw. And I don’t doubt that the phono stage built into Ralph’s (Atmasphere’s) preamps is great as well. And I would feel safe in saying that no audio company in existence betters those two in terms of responsiveness to and support of their customers.

Regards,
-- Al