best phono stage under 10k

Hi
I am looking for a phono preamp I have a radio antenna behind my house (I have had problems with the radio signal and noise with phono -tubes) so I am determined to go in search of a solid state, I am inclined to the warm sound, any recommendations?
128x128saxsaudio1
My only problem with Herron is that Keith is getting on in age and it is a very small company. What happens when he passes?
Why then instead of only slightly depreciating they go up in price. Like all fine art when people realize there just won't ever be any more.

And even if Keith passes it’s not as if other good techs won’t be able to fix it??! 
 Another very satisfied Herron user here but I would also consider the atmosphere out of the above suggestions. 
Dear @analogluvr  @millercarbon : Herron is a good unit nothing more. The OP is looking for top league where Herron just can't play.

It does not compares against FM Acoustics, Grail VDH or other ones out there that are in a way different league.

R.
None of us are getting out alive. I have 1961 and 1965 tube gear that OEM does not support and there are excellent techs available to keep it running.
i have a Herron on order, it’s not my only Phono preamp. Keith has been an absolute joy to work with including shipping a front panel to my custom faceplate manufacturing guy. IS it SOTA ? Probably not but is it a heavyweight value? We shall see !
have fun, enjoy the music !
My first choice would be a Luxman EQ-500.  Second would be the Herron.  But there are so many others I have never heard or probably even heard of!