What is the most FUN pair of speakers you've ever had and why?

Not the most expensive, not the best reviewed, not the biggest, but the most FUN.  You know, that ONE that just makes you throw on some more music and keep listening, the one that makes your toes tap, your head bob, your ass move the most.  The one that makes you think to yourself "damn, why doesn't everyone have a pair of these?" Let 'er rip. 
shtinkydog
I owned a pair of Klipsch Heresy's way back in 1981. Ran them through a Luxman Integrated Amp with a Nakamichi B2 cassette deck and a Denon turn table. First real system while in the Navy. They were GREAT party speakers. Every year in May we had a big beach party, rented a generator and had music. Sold them to a friend in 2005. I still hear them at his house every now and then. I have definitely upgraded, but everytime I see and hear them they bring back GREAT memories. 
Large Advents. I truly grew up with them! Still have a pair tucked way in original boxes.

I would pretty much have to say that I have had enormous fun from just about every single pair of speakers that I have had, regardless of price or make.

It should be fun! If one isn't getting some fun out of it, time to pack it up and be done. I think this "hobby" can get a bit too serious at times, and really, it should be about the music anyway, I think?