Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
solobone22
Good to see you again. What are the serial numbers (S/N) on your CS 2.7 loudspeakers?
Happy Listening!
@tomic601: "How they measure is hyper important IF the art is to move forward"

I agree 100% with this when it comes to any and all speaker designers, manufacturers and researchers. Most of the real progress has come from individuals and/or companies with both the insight and the access to, or creation of, SOTA measurement gear.  Uh, Thiel for example :-)

My point was that the majority of those who purchase the end-product have little background to make sense of a manufacturer's (usually) minimal published specifications, or interpret the one or two independent lab tests, if they even exist for the speaker under purchase consideration.

There's the small minority of us here who do have a clue about the measurements' relevance, but all of us will have to admit they don't substitute for how any speaker sounds in a particular acoustic with all the combinations of upstream hardware.
@sdecker agree :-) so few home audiophiles have an spl meter and a DMM and test tones for level matching, so lots of tail chasing going on
@solobone22  I went the ARC route ( REF5SE but the Aesthetix has it’s many virtues. I have Jim Whites DAC. 
Jim