Would you donate a dollar to have these Members Review a Product?

So, I've been thinking that there are a number of hifi products that I would love to hear or, at least, reviewed by folks I know and respect.  I then thought what if a panel of fellow members each listened and reviewed the product.  

I'd pay money to read (or watch/hear) ericsquires, wolfgarcia, millercarbon, and georgehifi each receive the same amp, speaker, etc. and review it. 
128x128jbhiller
I'd like @tomic601 's review of the Royer  R-122V Vacuum Tube Ribbon Microphone.

asking as a trumpet player ;)
Nice YouTube vid @gdnrbob 
It seems the Stereophile "test lab" is a (sort of messy) walk-in closet?
This may explain why the Wizard of Oz had a curtain.
I hope there is another room where he kept the JC-1s.
As mahgister said, reviews are overall not that useful. Add the reviewer whose posts in general are detached from any easily verifiable reality and you are really wasting even that one proposed dollar fee.

That is not to say that I would not read what almarg would have to say, but not everyone is almarg.
I actually think it's an interesting idea.If the 'reviewers ' could describe their rooms,equipment,and personal preferences up front.But someone has to purchase the item and how would any damages be handled?Someone's going to pay for that glass!!Maybe too many details to work out.And getting everyone to agree on the details?Good luck with that:-)