Joseph Audio dealer in the northeast?

I'm very sorry to start a new thread but I've done everything else I can think of, including posting in other existing threads here and writing to the company. They're not exactly like unicorns but maybe snow leopards: many reports but few actual sightings. I can find one rather obscure dealer on Long Island, Doug's Tubes, though it barely looks like a stereo store.

So: does anyone know any dealers in the Northeast? 

Many thanks!

northman
Howard--I was responding to the first post when you responded. Greenfield would be MUCH better! Thank you!

Well, it looks like the Music Store no longer carries the speakers ... so the search continues. 

I notice that the manufacturer does not on his web site list his dealers and their locations, website, and contact information that is very odd!
Northman - if you sent an inquiry via Joseph website, check your Spam/Junk folder for the reply. Happened to me....

clearthink: it is a bit odd, and you'd think that the dealers wouldn't be too happy about it. Maybe it's part of their mystique? There is a thread, similar to this one, looking for dealers in the West, noting the oddness and difficulty of communication.

pinotphile: I wrote twice and I did check my junk folder; nothing.  It doesn't really bother me. They can run their business any way they want. I've read that Jeff Joseph is a good guy and is responsive to customers, but it does seem esoteric to the point of invisibility!