Joseph Audio dealer in the northeast?

I'm very sorry to start a new thread but I've done everything else I can think of, including posting in other existing threads here and writing to the company. They're not exactly like unicorns but maybe snow leopards: many reports but few actual sightings. I can find one rather obscure dealer on Long Island, Doug's Tubes, though it barely looks like a stereo store.

So: does anyone know any dealers in the Northeast? 

Many thanks!

northman
I notice that the manufacturer does not on his web site list his dealers and their locations, website, and contact information that is very odd!
Northman - if you sent an inquiry via Joseph website, check your Spam/Junk folder for the reply. Happened to me....

clearthink: it is a bit odd, and you'd think that the dealers wouldn't be too happy about it. Maybe it's part of their mystique? There is a thread, similar to this one, looking for dealers in the West, noting the oddness and difficulty of communication.

pinotphile: I wrote twice and I did check my junk folder; nothing.  It doesn't really bother me. They can run their business any way they want. I've read that Jeff Joseph is a good guy and is responsive to customers, but it does seem esoteric to the point of invisibility!
In pursuit of a place I might audition the Pulsars I had sent a note to JA via their 'contact us' on their website. Been a bit ago, but believe I received a response within 48 hours from a someone addressing themselves as Mehran of SORAsound, which is apparently a sales rep for Joseph Audio.

He let me know that there was a shop in Chicago that carries the JA line, but also passed along that he was aware that Taylor of Goldprint in N.C. was in the process taking in a pair of Pulsars from a customer that was upgrading to the newer Pulsars. As a well cared for used pair of Pulsars was actually what I would have wanted anyway ($), I promptly contacted Taylor and discussed opportunities. The used (appear to be brand new!) Pulsars are now singing away in my living room. Even used they were not gotten what I would call 'cheaply', but were considerably less than those 'not used'. Generally not one to pop this kind of $ sound unheard, but very happy for have taken this risk. They do sound very nice. And Taylor of Goldprint was a pleasure to work with.

Try [email protected] and see if this gets you anywhere.
Todd