Joseph Audio dealer in the northeast?

I'm very sorry to start a new thread but I've done everything else I can think of, including posting in other existing threads here and writing to the company. They're not exactly like unicorns but maybe snow leopards: many reports but few actual sightings. I can find one rather obscure dealer on Long Island, Doug's Tubes, though it barely looks like a stereo store.

So: does anyone know any dealers in the Northeast? 

Many thanks!

northman
Many years back, I knew The Music Store in Greenfield, Massachusetts, to be a Joseph Audio dealer. Though I've not been there in forever, when I just now checked online, I found they still listed Joseph Audio among the lines they carry. (http://the-musicstore.net/home-video-greenfield-ma/) Might be worth a call or an email.
-- Howard

Thank you for respoding, pkelley. I appreciate it

Still: anything in NYC or Boston? Anything in Montreal? I can make my way to Philly but that's an 8 hour drive. Oh well! I've never seen the Liberty Bell.
Howard--I was responding to the first post when you responded. Greenfield would be MUCH better! Thank you!

Well, it looks like the Music Store no longer carries the speakers ... so the search continues. 

I notice that the manufacturer does not on his web site list his dealers and their locations, website, and contact information that is very odd!