Frustrated with Vinly

Hey All,

Just coming here to let out out my frustration with Vinyl. I know that Vinyl takes patience but it's frustrating when playing some of my newer records and they have noises that I do not want to hear. Meaning, I try to clean them and they still have noise (pops, crackles, etc). When playing at low volumes of course you do not hear as much but when I turn up the volume is when it gets irritating. 

I can understand if older vinyl would sound like this but these are my newer records that I bought (amazon or barnes and nobles).

Now, I know the products that I am using are probably not great in the first place and I will probably need to upgrade to some more serious cleaner).

Currently trying to use a combo of: Kaiu Vinyl record cleaning set and I have also tried the Audio Technica AT6012 Record Care Kit.

So now I am considering either a Spin Clean type system or Pro-Ject  VC-S2 ALU Type cleaning system.

Any suggestions?

I almost want to give up on Vinyl sometimes and stick to digital (cd, hi res files, qobuz streaming).

Current equipment: denon dp-300f w/2m blue cart.

Thanks

Jay
128x128jay73
Cleaning will help quite a lot in eliminating noise.
Keep the Stylist clean.
Work on the Component / System Grounds and try grounding yourself when changing LPs.
Something like wrist strap ground wire to suitable ground.
Ground yourself when using a preen / the last step before dropping the Stylist.
You may want to try a Zero Stat as well.
Take heart ... the effort is worth while.
Time to make friends with local brick and mortar audio shop that is passionate about vinyl, take your new record w issues in and ask to play. Patronizing them for supplies, setup, etc will help both of you. Maybe have them check your cartridge setup, rake angle can make noise much much worse! The static advice you got above is also spot on !
dont give up :-)
the spin clean is a worthy investment 
IF u are in USA send me offending new album and I will clean it  gratis on my Nitty Gritty machine and return via media mail, your postage will be about $3.5 IF it’s not rap, hip hop or disco, I will play grade it for you.
also check the for sale here on aud, Jack Roberts often sells played once and cleaned on excellent machine LP at very reasonable prices - get yourself a reference disc :-)
Jay, if you haven't already read them, do a search for posts by member atmasphere (Ralph Karsten) on the subject of LP noise (clicks, pops) being exacerbated by poor RIAA phono pre-amps. By the way, you should list your table/arm/cartridge/phono amp.
Dear @jay73 : Your Ortofon cartridge is ok but that Denon is a very low entry level to the analog world. You need not only a better Denon ( one direct drive model. ) TT but you need to buy a stand alone Phono Stage.

Anyway the LP noise don't really disappears not eben with top analog rigs. LP noise levels are intrinsec to this arcaic medium.
Today digital alternative is way superior.

Regards and enjoy the MUSIC NOT DISTORTIONS,
R.