Love it when it snows

Nothing quiets things down like a nice blanket of snow. The roof is muffled, and the forest too. But I think there may be even more going on. Doesn't snow often here, but every time it sure does seem like the power is cleaner. For sure the listening is better. 
128x128millercarbon
DDT was banned by the Nixon administration and only in the US with exceptions for health issues. Millions died from malaria because countries abandoned effective uses. It worked, they thought they had it beat, they quit using it. They didn't  so they had to start again. Another reason for the resurgence of malaria is caused by that other conservative boogeyman evolution. It was already loosing its  effectiveness in the 1950's. Mosquitoes became immune to it from over use so now they rotate different chemicals and naturally mosquitoes are becoming immune to those which is why they are working more on vaccines now. 
Which part was hooey? All of it.
Did I explain that.

Source of information Yale Environment 360
Well Miller credibility has certainly taken a sharp downhill hairpin into the daisies.

Just 😲😲
Going back to the original post,

"The roof is muffled..."
What exactly is "muffled roof"?
Looks like nobody has an spl meter or RTA and has established a scientific baseline 

maybe DDT is the cure for black lung ?....or windmill cancer

the surf is in one acoustic baseline for me and Jets and ocean freighter wakes crashing on the bulkhead

It’s as fake as the fake impeachment BS.... "How dare you!" Said that brain washed environmental nazi teenager chic....and Perona Pelosi makes me sick. Snow in new england tomorrow, yay....not!
More to discover