Which of these power cords ?

I'm looking to upgrade my sound with upgraded power cords. Given I've got a tube preamp, 2 mono block tube amps, Aurender DAC and 2 Martin Logan speakers - we're talking up to 7 power cords so I'd like to keep the total cost for all of them to $1000ish. 

And some suggest going with one brand, to get the biggest benefit.

Brands on short list include:
Suggestions?

cdc2
builder3  I found many of DH Labs top cables very expensive.  For instance  https://www.amazon.com/DH-Diety-Speaker-cables-connectors/dp/B00VS04002?ref_=ast_bbp_dp   1/pr DH Labs Diety Speaker cables Spade connectors in 12 feet for $7,900 or  https://www.amazon.com/DH-Revelation-SP-speaker-cables-stereo/dp/B00VS45XY0?ref_=ast_bbp_dp    1/pr DH Labs Revelation-SP speaker cables stereo w spade ends in 8 ft  for $3,850 (and very expensive for bi-wire and longer lengths).  Apparently, DH Labs has multiple levels of cost and quality cabling.  Most of their offerings are under $1,000 and very inexpensive for their lowest lines.

OP -  Question is
- Will a $90 or a $150 power cord sound any better than the stock ones?

Yes, in my experience all the components that I swapped in an aftermarket power cord improved the sound, to some degree. I would suggest buying used or if you feel comfortable making your own, go with the DIY route. There are plenty of options for good bulk wire & connectors available. You do not have to spend big bucks to get satisfying results.
fleschler976 posts01-15-2020 5:42pmbuilder3 I found many of DH Labs top cables very expensive. For instance https://www.amazon.com/DH-Diety-Speaker-cables-connectors/dp/B00VS04002?ref_=ast_bbp_dp  1/pr DH Labs Diety Speaker cables Spade connectors in 12 feet for $7,900 or https://www.amazon.com/DH-Revelation-SP-speaker-cables-stereo/dp/B00VS45XY0?ref_=ast_bbp_dp    1/pr DH Labs Revelation-SP speaker cables stereo w spade ends in 8 ft for $3,850 (and very expensive for bi-wire and longer lengths). Apparently, DH Labs has multiple levels of cost and quality cabling. Most of their offerings are under $1,000 and very inexpensive for their lowest lines.

My remarks were limited to power cords, since that's what the OP asked about.
builder3 Sorry, you're correct.  I just wonder why their speaker wire is priced at SOTA prices.  
Two cents worth of my lies.

I had an offer from the local power company to swap out my drop from the pole to the house. NO COST. WHY? It had been there since 1945.
They upgraded the service in the 80s from 8k to 20k for all the resident clusters, all HEAVY ALU. cable. BIG improvement. No more low voltage reading. EVERYTHING worked better.

But, again why my drop? LOL
The guy wanted the 75 year old copper cable. WHY? I asked WHY do you want THAT cable?  He explained he was serious stereo guy, and that copper would make some of the best speaker/interconnects/ect money could buy.

OK, then we went inside, he saw a FEW stereo systems. Vintage tube and New Mcintosh tube gear. He was amazed at the quality of the sound, of the newer C2500, all fixed up with op Amp upgrades la te da. Then he heard the old C20s, MC30s, MC60s, MC225s, MC240s and MC275s, all pairs all OLD, but restored with HIGH quality parts. The guy stops buy once a month to listen now. BTW the old copper stayed.

Knob and tube in my house. And yes if you turn off all the breakers, lest the three 20s (not knob and tube) I use for the stereo room is like NO OTHER. All my cabling is made by me.  Quality wire, Quality Terminals Voltage maint of 120 new 117 old gear, very, VERY, important , shielding where you can. I think I have under 500.00 USD invested, in all the cable combined, mostly pure copper, some pure silver (USAF surplus). NO CLAD or mixtures of copper/silver/gold, in my system.  ZERO floor noise, with the newer stuff, almost zip with tube gear. 

OH, I forgot MY new TIN Foil Hat! I paid 1500.00 USD. Just can't get the wife to go along with heating water in the fireplace, when I turn off the breakers, darn, heck, shoot, females!!! TURN DOWN THAT STEREO, yes dear.  The chickens will quit laying eggs! YES DEAR!!  Not really, she's a great sport. The chickens that is..