Advice for a choice

hello to all dear ones.
I am going to buy a hi-fi system. I am quite determined about the speakers (Dali Oberon 7) and the cd streamer player (Marantz nd8600). As for the amplifier, I am undecided between Marantz pm8006 (but I don't need a turntable) and Cambridge cxa81. I ask you for an opinion about these components. Tell me if there is an equally valid amplifier in that price range. I thank those who want to express their opinion.
Best wishes
leonida74
I have the Marantz ND8006 CD/streamer and it plays beautifully. I also purchased the PM 8006 integrated amp and enjoyed it for a few months but I needed more juice for my Dynaudio Special 40s---not very efficient. So I have a separate tube preamp and amp and couldn't be happier. I'm not familiar with the Dali's so it may be enough. The PM8006 is a great piece.
I have a brand new Marantz pm8006 in the sealed unopened box for $949, saving you $250. Look at my items for sale. Bought as  back up to my pm14s1....but need to sell it. Both the nd8006 and pm8006 are EISA award winners. You can't go wrong with Marantz. Even their entry level amp the pm5005 has extensive positive reviews. I used to own the pm6005 and that thing was awesome. 
@bluorion thnaks so much!

dear @audioguy85  what you offer me is a really good deal. And if I lived near you, I would immediately run to you. But I live in Italy and I have to consider whether buying in the USA involves more risks than advantages. I refer to the warranty and product support, taxes, shipping costs. Either way yours is really a great price.
A curiosity: eventually at what price would you sell both pm8006 + nd8600?
Instead of a CD player, have you considered something like the Innous ZenMini MKIII?  I’ve never used a Marantz CD player so I can’t comment on their comparative sonic qualities.  The ZenMini does not have Bluetooth.

I ripped my CD collection to a Zenith MKII and haven’t looked back.  The SQ is much better than my McIntosh MCD player (which isn’t saying too much because it is 15 years old).  And I love the convenience of not having to load CDs anymore.  

Innous players get awesome reviews.  You might want to check them out.