Small room amp and speakers recommendation

I have an area in allocated in my new house for a listen room that is approximately 7ft x 12ft x 10 ceilings....i know it's small, hut it's all mine away from the kids. I am look for advice/recommendations on an amp and speakers for that area. I want to keep the budget under $5k (the lower the better). I listen to a lot of vinyl and a majority or my preferred music is acoustic with some rock mixed in on occasion. Please let me know what you think and if you have an other questions on my desired set-up.
Thank you
weiky
Harbeth P3's, or possibly any of the LS3/5 derivatives. As I type,I'm listening to a pair of Graham Chartwell LS 3/5's in a similarly small room. (9x13x8)  The sound,to my ears,very addictive. 

You also may want to look into Fritz speakers. I have never heard them myself,but I have never read a bad thing about them. You also hardly ever see them for sale on the used market. I think that speaks volumes.
A pair of Vandy VLR's, and a Belles Aria integrated. If buying new, you'll probably get a nice discount over regular retail price.

If you want streaming source, add a Bluesound Node and Ayre Codex.
These you could buy used and save a bit of cash.
The VLR's could use a sub, but if set up properly, you could get by until funds allow- though I heard them with a set of AQ William Tell speaker cables and felt subs weren't necessary, though unfortunately, they do cost a bit. Once again, something you could add on later.
Bob

I have commented many times on the Parts express Solstice kit.  It comes complete and is fairly simple to put together and is a hard core bargain in parts and sound quality. Of course there are many options at the price, but I have to agree with @corelli 
Easy, Vandersteen monitors and sub-amp.  Contact Audio Connection John Rutan in Verona, New Jersey.
Seriously take a look at the B&W Formation Duo.  Really nice streaming system.  Just get yourself Node 2i and you’ll be set for listening pleasure.  If you want, add the sub.