Old Legendary tubes vs New Kids on the block Amperex/Siemens/Tele vs Psvane/TAD/Shugaung

Posting this on amps board, as pre tubes can make quite a dif on the amp ound. 
I just sent off all my oldstock tubes to a  guy who will sell them for me on ebay,,I am going all ~New kids on the block~ pre tubes. 
I am saying goodbye to my fav~ Amperex BB.s 
The only old stock i am keeping are the 2 tall bottle SQ Philips EC180's which will go in the AU section of the Defy,,i love the cool looking tall bottle of the EC180,'s, But i also bought some Psvane Au's , a sthey look quite impressive with taht double plate at the top,,,Will add some TAD AU's also on wish list, they also have thae cool looking double plate./high tech components.
I will roll the 3 labs, and see wich has the finer resolution/soundstage.
The 4 AX's will have to be the Shugaung, Maybe later on will add the TAD.
The cayin cd17 takes 4 6922's, for those I will go TAD, as they have the cool looking double plates. 
Which brings up this Q...will the old legends hold their top $ prices going forward, as folks begin cking out the new labs offerings, 
Psvane/Shugaung/TAD. 
I've not heard any of the new, as yet, I have the AU's/AX's arriving later this week. Since i sent all my old stock au/ax's off, can't compare to these new labs. Only compare from what i reacll the Defy sounding like  with Old stock. 
However as you guys know i still have that cheap chinese clone which is crippling the Defy's performance. 
The cayin SC6 is still a ways off, so a  true compare could only be made at that time. 
The cayin has 4 AU's, will roll both TAD and Psvane T series AU's. , Psvane has a  new ax out called T series,,,I will buy both the Psvane and the TAD, see which comes out for high resolution of fq's. 
Have you guys heard any of these newer labs, vs the old legends. 
On the power tubes, I have EH KT90's and also chinese KT88's i bought cheap off ebay,,so will roll those  when the front tubes arrive. 
Will not rebias the amp,,it will be a  justa  shortb 10 minute testing.
If I like the 88's over the EH90's,,I will add the Psvane KT88 C version to wish list, The C version is the newer KT88 from Psvane called the Classic 88, the older version is called the hifi 88. 
I will post notes over the comming year as these tests will be ongoing during the year 2020. 
What say you about these new kids on the block?
mozartfan
Beware of anyone that claims there is any "holy grail" tube. Systems vary as does hearing and preference. 

Also be wary of those that have closed their minds to all things they consider "snake oil". 

Just sayin!

To my ears and in my system old stock are significantly better. 
My two cents: I have tried several brands of KT88’s in my VAC Phi 200’s and have come full circle back to the Shuguang Gold Aero’s that the VAC’s came with. Very elegant, musical sound with great resolution, superb sound staging and zero fatigue. I also still have the factory Shuguang 6SN7’s which seem to be nice, too! While I haven’t tried NOS tubes yet in these amps, I am confident that VAC is pretty particular about the tubes they use. Plus, their cost is reasonable. I have used some NOS preamp tubes in my ARC SP-10 and my CAT SL1 Signature. British Mullards and German Telefunkens. They certainly are quiet, clear and non-microphonic. Maybe better. I’m not sure. 
I have a Phi 200 also and I dont use any old stock tubes in this unit. NOS KT88s are stupidly expensive and I have found that rolling the driver tubes usually has more influence on the sound. However, Kevin of VAC swears that you need a matched quad of 6SN7s so I use the stock tubes out of laziness. I do use old stock in my line stage, DAC and some of my other amps.