What are you streaming tonight?

As we are in the modern age of music I thought I would see how this fares.
We have threads specific for cdp and tt so why not streaming as it is a modern media.
I don't care if you stream Tidal, Deezer, Spotify, Paradise Radio or any number of internet stations.
I would like you to share your tastes and method of streaming.
128x128uberwaltz
@uberwaltz  - Yep, people realized they were really good, at a great price, and started buying them up. Since they were discontinued the prices have continued to go up. New ones on eBay are about $100 or more. If you happen to see any at a good price, let me know. I would like to get a couple of them.....
Ouch!

Will keep my eyes peeled.

Radio Paradise via phone to PC Room Chromecast to PC Room mini system.
Sounding real good tbh, the Rock Mix.
Tori Amos - American Doll Posse

she is so cool

off a bit perfect rip of the CD on my NAS

@tomic601, after The Knack hit it big in 1979 with "My Sharona", everybody and his brother was moving to L.A. to get a record deal. There were so many bands in town, it was like after the British Invasion, when there was a group on every block in San Jose and Cupertino, practicing Kinks, Rolling Stones, and Animals songs in suburban garages and living rooms. Nobody could sing well enough to pull off Beatles songs ;-) .

With all those groups flooding into L.A., and an audience eager to see and hear them, all kinds of non-music venues were putting on live music shows. One such place was a little boutique woman's clothing store in Westwood Village, where on a sunny afternoon in late '79 or early '80 I saw a singer and band named Toni & The Movers perform a set on the floor of the store. The band members were all dressed in matching white mover's overalls, and singer Toni was, you may have already guessed, a young Tori Amos. I don't remember what she and they sounded like.

As if often the case with a combo containing a good looking and/or talented (in that order ;-) female singer, she got the record deal as a solo artist.

As always Eric you are a font of bountiful information!
Excellent stuff.

Radio Paradise Rock Mix again, sounding awesome, hats off to them for a wonderful service free of charge!