Shipping to the FedEx Office Print & Ship Center is recommended

I discovered it is much easier to have my ordered audio equipment delivered and held at the FedEx Office Print & Ship Center. This is especially true since the equipment always requires a signature. There is no charge for this service.

Since I have no information when a FedEx delivery will be made to my home, I have to stay home all day waiting for the delivery. Having the equipment shipped to the FedEx Office Print & Ship Center solves that problem. You need to have the package addressed to your name and then c/o FedEx Office Print & Ship Center and its full address. You can also say Hold for John Smith, for example.

In addition, in most cases, for me, the FedEx Office Print & Ship Center ’usually’ receives their shipment early. For example, today, I picked up my new DAC at 9:15am. Please note that the FedEx Office Print & Ship Center will only hold your equipment for 5 days. I called my local FedEx Office Print & Ship Center to confirm this service is available and suggest you do also. This service is also available from a UPS Store and suggest you confirm before you use it.
hgeifman
Post removed 
For a few years now, anything that is shipped to me via UPS is automatically forwarded to a UPS Store and I just stop by to pick up. There is no charge for this service. All you need to do is create an account, sign up for UPS My Choice, and set up your address to forward to a store or distribution center. Works great and no charge. It does not work for those small shipments that UPS hands off to USPS for delivery.

Yep I luv the Walgreens.

Plus that way the missus can't ask "what was in the box on the porch"?