Moving cables around killed dynamics for days anyone else experience this?

I've been experimenting with different cables between components. Nothing sounds right since trying to improve sound with new mix of cables. There is no bass and boring, highs are okay but life is gone from system. So I flipped everything back the way it was still sound horrible. Ran everything 24/7 for a couple days still no go. Let it run a couple more days dynamics are back and bass is full big and has tone again and enjoyable to listen to. Can someone tell me why this happens. I've also moved just speaker cables around without unhooking them and seen this happen, I don't get it.
paulcreed

audiozenology
"
You can listen to Miller and believe his guesses at how things work, or you can verify what I have written is what has been learned by people who actually have spent years, decades researching these things"

We can also conduct our own empirical listening tests while drawing our own conclusion's without the lecturing, insult, and misinformation that so commonly springs forth from those who's knowledge is mostly confined to developing intuitive conclusions based on the research of others without any first hand experimentation!
And some of us, like douglas_schoeder and myself, have been involved in the setup, design, and testing, of 100's of audio systems, or maybe analyzed high hundreds of variants of audio products during the R&D phase (or both), and back it up with a solid technical background, keep up to date on related topics including psychoacoustics and developments in understanding human hearing and processing, and engage a broad technical community. Maybe we have been doing that for decades.

We can also conduct our own empirical listening tests while drawing our own conclusion's without the lecturing, insult, and misinformation that so commonly springs forth from those who's knowledge is mostly confined to developing intuitive conclusions based on the research of others without any first hand experimentation!

Maybe, just maybe, anything interpreted as an insult is a response to an insult directed their way. Maybe they know the difference between a properly implemented experiment and one that carries limited value.

Maybe they consider the use of your term "misinformation" without backing it up as inflammatory and abusive, and certainly without merit. Saying "misinformation" without identifying where would be interpreted by many as dishonest and misleading.

Communicating knowledge that is the result of people experienced in the field obtained through proper research is not lecturing.
Audiozen with all respect you can't be more wrong. System sounded great for 3 weeks without tampering with it. Within the 2 minutes it took to flip cables around dynamics were reduced highs were still there but refined sparkle was gone. Preamp is filled with Jupiter copper foil and I know there sonic signature very well and all there attributes were gone within that 2 minutes period. This is not a Illusion I experienced it is fact. Im sorry but if you had a 1000 years experience I would still have to tell you wrong on this subject. 

@paulcreed - It sounds as though audiozenology’s time in the audio business, mirrors my own, though I may have had opportunity, to have designed more live venues.      Something I did learn, in the over four decades spent professionally, in devotion to helping others better enjoy(or produce) their music(live or at home): While you can teach others how to listen more closely, no one/nothing can improve another’s aural acuity.      Picture attempting to teach a person, blind from birth, the color red.      The number of those involved in sound, encountered in those decades, that had absolutely no concept of sound quality, was an education.      Of course; their opinions/biases were based on their own abilities and- the level on Dunning- Kruger Effect they embraced.      No level of formal education(Degrees/certificates/certifications) can improves one’s hearing.      Bottom line: TRUST YOUR EARS and your own experience/experiments!