BEST SPEAKERS AT A REASONABLE PRICE

Im curious what you guys recommend for speakers at a reasonable price. floor standing and center.      cheaper kef, svs, klipsch, what?         i was looking at them three     not looking to spend a ton but dont want to go super cheap.     can someone give me some recomendations for midddle priced speakers.  dont want to spend over 2500 for 2 floor standing id say       let me know your thoughts please.        going to use a svs subwoofer and FOR NOW onkyo tx-nr809 receiver      HELP PLEASE       THANK YOU 
128x128tblanka
Consider the KLH Kendalls. They are beautiful with their real wood veneer and they sound great! I auditioned them against Klipsch Forte IIIs and chose the KLH over the Klipsch.
If the JBL Studio 590s are still on sale for a grand a pair, I'd jump on them.  They are crazy good.  Read around.
Paradigm 85F floorstanding speaker plus their 55C center channel.  You can call Scott at The Sound Shop in Colorado Springs.  He will give you a screaming deal.  Tell him Larry Edwards sent you.
soix, I listened to everything at Magnolia and found the ARCAM 505 to be much much better.  You could get a deal at Listen Up in Denver.