synergistic research orange blue fuse direction.

Hi, I have two 611s, one 302 and one 452 McIntosh amps, and I just purchased three Synergistic Research (SR) Orange fuses. I also received one SR Blue fuse free with the purchase of the SR blue receptacle. Would someone advise me with some specificity on the directional installation of the Blue and Orange fuse. Again all the amps are McIntosh.

Thanks.
Guy
guyt
Post removed 

audiozenology
"
 Clearthink. If you are going to be a total troll"

Why don't you focus you're energies, thinking, and reasoning on audio and music and stop trolling me.
Oh come on Clearthink, that troll is even lower than your trolling standards. Now I get that somehow I have triggered you into trolling me, but I suggest perhaps you may wish to show some respect for other forum members and not troll every post I make, which are at least related to the topic and are not personal attacks. I am sure others may be tiring of your repeated trolling of my posts.
I knew there was a darn good reason I had not bothered to read this thread previously and George proved to be it.

Good Lord man what is WRONG with you that you have to visit EVERY fuse thread and spout off the same arrogant Ill informed spew?
And your direct insults to many well known, established and respected members here is deplorable!

You should count yourself lucky that the majority here are not as mean and vindictive as you are.
Or a very lengthy vacation from this forum would likely be on your horizon!

Now relax a little please George!
George should have no problem relaxing. Just needs to close his eyes. His ears it appears have been closed for years.