Wilson Audio for a 1600 sq ft space

I love the design of Wilson Audio speakers and am looking to purchase a system for a 37' x 45' mostly open space living room. 

I host a lot of gatherings, from dinners to parties, so I am looking for a system that will fill the room and sound good at all volumes whether you are sitting or standing throughout the space. Doesn't have to be perfect. I'm assuming that anything will be an upgrade from my crappy ceiling built ins. I'm in my 30s and will be streaming mostly deep house, hip hop and rock from the likes of Spotify. 

I've been considering the newer Alexia 2s, the Sasha DAWs (and 2s) but also the MAXX 3 and even Grand SLAMM 2s since they seem to be heavily discounted used. I'm open to suggestions. Given the size of the room, the footprint of the speakers is not really a concern. 

Would appreciate any input you may have. 

Happy holidays. Cheers!

yvl
You haven't said what you plan to drive these speakers with, or if so I missed it. A big box store receiver?

Some things to consider with the Wilson’s. Placement. A Grand Slamm, properly placed, is going to be away from walls a significant distance and will absolutely be the center piece of the room. Difficult to pull off a speaker of this size (even though your room size suggests otherwise) with other living space furnishings simply due to the reality of proper placement (not footprint). Then you have the component setup and placement as well, depending on what route you take. It can be quite a challenge when you consider speaker cable (all cable) runs etc. Take a look at some very high end listening rooms and you will get the idea. The Alexia can be "tucked" a bit more and their requirements are not quite as demanding. They become part of your living landscape, not the entirety. I run my Alexia’s (version 1) all the "wrong" ways. A little too close to walls, my room isn’t a perfect sound lab, my ceiling is vaulted and my space is very much the center of my household. They even play double duty for movies/television at times. Blasphemy. Anyway, they are stellar and can fit the bill in your scenario very nicely IMO. They look great, and sound simply excellent.