Tannoy Prestige Stirling

Fortunate today for the opportunity to listen to these (thanks to Simply Stereo outside of Chicago).  Don't know much about Tannoy but will be delving a little deeper after this.  Very impressive.  I think one of those speakers that is somewhat music dependent.  They were just outstanding with jazz, vocals, acoustic music - Lyle Lovett, Miles Davis.  Maybe not so much for rock - Genesis, Decemberists.  Fit and finish amazing.  10" dual concentric drivers.  91 db sensitive leans towards the more sensitive speaker types i'm interested in.   Primaluna tube integrated and streaming Roon.  Would love to hear this setup with vinyl. 

Anybody care to chime in about their more conventional models?   
pkatsuleas
You could also take a look at the newer Fyne brand, which has been getting a lot of new press.
Does tannoy put the tweeter flush with the dust cap ala kef or is it further down the voice coil?

I like the crew at simply stereo, they know what they're doing.
I have Tannoy DC8Ti's.  Excellent fit and finish, and SQ.  I'm quite happy with them.  When my ship comes in, I think I'll buy some Canterbury’s :-)
@steve59,

The high frequency driver is mounted in the middle of the center pole (exponential horn) of the bass driver. 
Y’all are on point! I just purchased a pair of Tannoy Turnberry speakers.  The sound is so true to performance.  The band is right there either you. Listen to the instruments not just sound coming out of a box.  Best choice I’ve made.  I’ll keep them forever, Upgrade my Rogue and setup my new Oracle Delphi for hopefully an awesome system for yrs to come.