Need advice on new TT

Hi all

I'm currently using a restored Garrarad 301 but looking to go for a modern TT. Budget is around 20k$
My short list so far is Brinkmann Balance, Kronos Sparta and AMG Viella. I'm looking only for a table to use with my current 2 arms - Reed 3p and Ortofon 309D.
Any thoughts you wanna share with me on this ?
Thanks in advance to all repliers.
icorem
C'mon Troy
You are the undisputed champion of self-promotion and have been told many times by many members to stop. But, as I've said before--you are the energizer bunny --you take a licking but keep on ticking. And so it will ever be.
Gr4 and as we have said many times before your hypocrispy is unbounded.

Not one peep out of you about Rhapsodys PR Magi post. How is that is anything other than a direct solicitation hey come buy these from us and it even lists all of his lines.

Nor any different than Mr Boivard who created his own unbiased forum which of course extolls the products he sells.

You need to get back to the music and what this industry is all about.

We will contiue to add new and exciting lines and products which are truly special.

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor Nj
@icorem  I would like to point out that you will not be able to use 2 arms with the Kronos. I' ve seen the Brinkman and AMG with 2 armwands.
I have a Reed 3p as well, and have it mounted on an Oracle Delphi MK VI Gen2. I do like the combination, but I  was also considering moving to the Kronos, but the Pro model. I have now decided not to go that route, as I too would like to have multiple arms mounted. I can not do this with the Oracle, nor would I be able to with any Kronos, so I am now keeping an eye out for something to suit me. Good luck with your quest. 
Pear Audio Blue Odar. The Odar turntable was awarded Best Sound at its world premiere at the Munich High-end show by The Absolute Sound, Enjoy The Music & AV Showrooms. Will support two arms.
icorem, given your budget of $20kish for a modern turntable, as others have mentioned you may wish to seriously consider a Technics Sp10R fitted in a properly engineered Panzerholz plinth with a constrained layer damped type of construction from an established designer such as Artisan Fidelity.  Their plinths will also accept your Reed 3P and Ortofon 309D arms.  A number of years past, a Technics Sp10Mk.3 housed in an OMA Slate plinth was my defacto analog source which I observed could sound rather sterile, even unemotional at times until I transplanted it into a Panzerholz plinth which immediately provided the much needed additional tonal weight and sense of naturalness that was previously missing.  Somehow, I have the distinct feeling that their latest cast iron plinths are likely voiced similarly, but at present this is only a hunch.  As with all things audio, many variables exist and not every turntable will inevitably sound superior with a Panzerholz plinth, this only reflects my personal experience with the Sp10's.         

chakster
This Onkk is the winner in ugliest turntable design contest (imo). Those buttons, color, shape, tonearm .... looks like $200 usb turntable, but what is the dealers price? Something wrong in the industry nowadays, where did they get their designers? So ugly!

Agree and well stated!  To me, it looks like a kitchen countertop appliance from a 1950's mid century modern catalog, with a disguised origin live tonearm nonetheless for euro 20k.....?   

varyat
Dohmann Helix 2

Another promising contender, but resides beyond the posters budget range.