Elac Debut Reference

They were to be available in November and here it's December. Are they just a sick prank to get the feel for the interest in them? I know they've been set up at shows. No word from Elac as to what their problem is.
harley52
dinosore
I just received a catalog from Audio Advisor that showed these speakers for sale. However, they are not yet on the AA website (as of Dec. 12). I don't know the lead time for printing the catalog, but obviously AA were expecting to have them by now.
Do you know for certain that the product is not in stock? Just because it is not on the website doesn't mean it is not in stock.
Called AA and they have a couple pr. of bookshelves and floor standers. Their price was $100 over on both. I don't want anything that bad if it's priced over retail. But, they tend to over price on a lot of gear.
I picked up the new bookshelf for a Xmas pairing with a PS Audio Sprout in my kids bedroom.  Very nice looking & sounding....

Grabbed the small floorstanders for myself in a large room.  Break in about 3 days and they match real well w/a 6L6 40wpc tube amp and a Yamaha A-S2000.  Both r very satisfying.  Well worth the asking prices.
Great Mids/lowermids and a nicely integrated wide dispersion with the waveguide tweeter.  Great speakers & not just ‘4 the money’.  I think many would find these very rewarding over the long haul and at the very least make one reconsider their audio priorities...  oh, I got the white ones, they look fab n room!
TrueAudiophile.com has the bookshelf for $500 now, while AudioAdvisor wants $600. T.A. seems to be MSRP across the board, no big deals, but not taking advantage either.