Recommendation for an audiophile speaker cord that is not "bright"?

A friend has loaned me the Nordost Valhalla I and II as well as Nordost Frey 2 cables. They are wonderful speaker cables but do emphasize the "brightness" of my system including my Wilson audio Sahsa 2 speakers.

Any suggestions? Would used Transparent cables provide a richer bottom end? What about Audience Reference?

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. - Thank you - Gerry
128x128ruraltraumasurgeon
Mine is a second vote for Analysis Plus.  I found no need to go to the expensive end of their line either, their Oval 9's are not colored or bright, just transparent.  Like they are not there!
ruraltraumasurgeon
My system is great!

>>>>>That’s what everyone says. Think how much better your system would be with some high end speaker cables. Ironically Nordost actually doesn’t believe in directionality. They think cables break in correctly no matter which way you orient them. Can you believe it? I guess Nordost never got the memo. 😛

Note to self: They were right! It is like shooting fish in a barrel. 🐠🐟🐠
I bought 2 pairs of Nordost interconnects.  I wanted to put them between the preamp and amp. The first were Nordost Red Dawn and the second we’re the Nordost Leif series.  Both cables were used but burned in for 72 hours on a Kharma cable cooker. I ran them in for another 2 weeks and they were way too bright for my taste. 

I kept the cables but used one in each system for my tuners where a little extra energy was ok. At the suggestion of a member of the Cable Asylum, I contacted Chris at VH Audio and told him my equipment and what I was looking for sound wise. He constructed me a gorgeous pair of 1.5 meter cables for $399.00 and burnt them in on his cable cooker.  As soon as I put them in my system, I knew they were what I was after.  I like them so much I will be ordering a couple of more pairs after he gets back from CES in January.  

I cant say enough good things about Chris.  He listened to me and used his vast knowledge of cables and connectors to give me exactly what I was looking for.  I ordered them on a Thursday and on the Friday, he had built them and was burning them in.  The shipped out the following Monday( free shipping) and I received them on Thursday. Exactly a week from start to finish for a custom order.  That is simply amazing. To the OP you should check with Chris at VH Audio, he will not sell you something just to make a sale. He will steer you right and most likely save you money as well. 
Okay, let me get this straight.  So there's no consensus in a cable thread?! 

213runnin I think most everyone is saying spend some more money and get some  more cables.