Hidden Gems in Pre-Owned Solid State Power Amplifiers?

Browse the listings for power amplifiers (e.g. under $5K) and you notice a myriad of Classe, Parasound, Bryston, older McIntosh and Mark Levinson and lots of Pass Labs.
So many in fact that you wonder why.
What are the true audiophile gems in the pre-owned solid state market? Thanks in advance.
avanti1960
It’s always a case of 100 different people stroking themselves heavily. It can’t really be avoided.. due to...:

With hearing being individually built on only ’similar’ hardware for each brain/ear, this situation is inevitable.

As we go through the stages of hearing or learning to hear ...and we can and do each take different paths and the end result is highly personal. Music is about emotion, a kind of thing that is below conscious recognition and rumination, not numbers on a page. We finally arrive at a scenario that might or could be called ’massive emotional and ego investment in our individual position’.

Even though there IS an actual ’absolute sound’.

This perfection, this absolute sound or ’that which hews closest to it’ gets lost among the din of noise of our individualism and individual levels and speeds of development or chapter we might be on, in our path to audio nirvana.

These threads can even be thought of as statements about ’I like it when my partner does me this way’. And then the inevitable, ’that’s disgusting’, and ’you should really try doing it this way instead’ kind of arguments.
The Proceed HPA series are fantastic, but be careful as they are getting quite old and may need to be recapped.
Parasound HCA series. John Curl design. Still sounds like magic. From early 90’s and can be had for a bargain.
I had an HCA 2200 II back in the mid 90s. When I brought in a McCormack DNA-1 it made the Parasound sound broken. I almost lost the sale of the Parasound when the new owner wanted to hear the DNA-1 in my room. The look on his face was priceless..........

Oz