Best Phono amp under $2000.

I'm looking at the Ray Samuels F-117, the Ray Samuels XR 2. Also looking at the Sutherland 20/20 and the PHD3. I want a solid state phono amp,I already have a tube phono amp. My first choices are Sutherlands and the Samuels.. Has anyone ever compared these phono amps. Whats the difference in their sonic signature? I have a Nottingham with 2 tone arms. The carts I'm using are the Dynavector DV20 high output and a Grado Reference Master 1.I want to try low output MC's eventually.What other amps at $1000 to $2000 are recommended?
128x128zeal
If you are patient you might find a used Herron VTPH-2 for just a little more than 2k.  They don’t come up very often.  People tend to keep them.  Excellent phono stage.
Unfortunately it is tube but there is an Aesthetix Rhea for 1800 on Audiomart.   This is an absolutely superb phono- like an end of the line good.
Gold note PH 10? Graham Slee? Whest? Tom Evans Microgroove plus. Are you buying new or second-hand. If new ask to borrow it. They are a very personal choice
I am digitalising vinyl aiming to transfer as much information from analog to digital, no coloration. 
I ended up with Whest products. Whest Two, Whest PS.30 and finally upgraded to Whest PS.30DT SE. 
Cartridge is Lyra Kleos.