Need suggestions for a $1500 used system for my daughter.......

She just purchased her first house and she wants good sounding music playing soon! Yes, it seems I influenced her. 100% Tidal streaming. I will make all cabling for her. Small floor-standers or book shelf speakers.   Can be separates or an all in one. Needs to have a nice smooth and warmish sound.  She dislikes top end sizzle or bite. Full bodied sound is needed! Can be tubes, but only small signal tubes .... no power tubes.  Ok Agoners please offer me up some killer options! Most likely used with my small budget, but who knows?! Thanks in advance. 
128x128grannyring
I think you are in the TN area.
Atelier 13 is a great shop in Nashville (well, Constantin is a great dealer IMO, and although have never been to the brick and mortar, I have purchased a bit and have always received incredible service and advice.)  He has a nice $1500 system as a package.  Elac DEBUT 2.0 B6.2 Monitors, DEBUT 2.0 3010 Subwoofer and 

EA-101EQ-G Integrated Amp

Just an Idea.  And if you are close I'm sure he will demo it for you

$1,400 isn’t much money to spend.  Maybe you could chip in.  You would need to go used.  I have an old really good Yamaha surround receiver I could sell for $100 plus shipping.

Maybe get a pair of Audio Engine speakers until she can afford more.  Sure the group can help.
My vote to the Vanatoos. They are incredible. Grab a sub and you'll be shocked. For a source I'd get a tablet, like a refurb Microsoft surface 4 pro, or something older but still powerful and elegant. Then when she gets a big-girl DAC she can use it to drive foobar or Roon or something and get DSD for free.
Look into Tekton Lore Reference. Mid-towers that are easy to drive. The Peachtree would sound great with these.