Need suggestions for a $1500 used system for my daughter.......

She just purchased her first house and she wants good sounding music playing soon! Yes, it seems I influenced her. 100% Tidal streaming. I will make all cabling for her. Small floor-standers or book shelf speakers.   Can be separates or an all in one. Needs to have a nice smooth and warmish sound.  She dislikes top end sizzle or bite. Full bodied sound is needed! Can be tubes, but only small signal tubes .... no power tubes.  Ok Agoners please offer me up some killer options! Most likely used with my small budget, but who knows?! Thanks in advance. 
128x128grannyring
The Nola Boxer does look like a great option.  Need stands....Thanks Lak. 

@david_ten. Wow! I had not seen that Naim unit.  Hard for me to think it could match the sound of a Peachtree or Nuprime int amp with the Boxer? Interesting. 
From your description I would either suggest the PS Audio Sprout100 which has a nice warm sound and even a bass boost which is quite good, or one of the tube products from Schiit. 
The Nola Boxer would likely be a very good option because of the silk dome tweeter.  For a warm sound, I would avoid any speaker that has a metal/titanium/aluminum tweeter.  Also avoid speakers with metal mid woofers.  This means that I would not recommend the Monitor Audio Bronze and the KEF speakers mentioned above.  Metal drivers for the tweeter and midrange will have breakup distortion that will create a bright tizzy edge.