Need suggestions for a $1500 used system for my daughter.......

She just purchased her first house and she wants good sounding music playing soon! Yes, it seems I influenced her. 100% Tidal streaming. I will make all cabling for her. Small floor-standers or book shelf speakers.   Can be separates or an all in one. Needs to have a nice smooth and warmish sound.  She dislikes top end sizzle or bite. Full bodied sound is needed! Can be tubes, but only small signal tubes .... no power tubes.  Ok Agoners please offer me up some killer options! Most likely used with my small budget, but who knows?! Thanks in advance. 
128x128grannyring
Another Peachtree vote. Speakers? Wow, so many options. B&W 600 (shelf or possibly small towers) series can be had, with a Peachtree integrated for 1500.00ish. Really, there are tons of options. Look at Marantz too, especially if she wants A/V flexibility. Funny bringing this up, I literally setup my daughters system in her new house today with my oldish Denon receiver and a set of oldie but goodie Yamaha speakers. Added a Yamaha center and she couldn’t be happier. Works for her with airplay and iPod connectivity. Easy.
I use the Peachtree Nova 150 with KEF LS50’s. It is a great sounding system for the price. I have had better electronics on the LS50’s but they cost a lot more. The Peachtree is a very good unit, especially the new stuff without the tubes. I think the new gear is made in Canada.

The top end is a little tamed and the unit is rather mellow sounding. I use mine about 8 hours a day.

I just moved a bit of furniture around and the system sounds even better today. The room is of course the biggest thing to figure out, at least for me.

BTW- the 150 and KEF LS50 can be bought for about 1500. She could always look at the LS50 wireless used.
The peach tree would likely be the cheapest solution.  The “Peachtree Audio i NOVA - Integrated Tube Amplifier with DAC” is the one you want. It’s discontinued, but there’s one one ebay for $595.  Then you can roll 6922 variant tubes for whatever sound you want.

Another idea are the Vincent Audio Integrated amps.  They are very nice and very smooth and very warm, but higher priced at 800-1000.  And you still need a DAC with a streamer.