Is the Modwright for an Oppo udp205 worth it?

Thinking about getting the modwright for my Oppo udp205. Does anyone have any experience with it?
deanshias
So I know it’s not the same but I have a Krell Digital Vanguard pushing the Pioneer Mod to my Vandersteen 2ces and I hear a big difference. More air and like I said revealing and dynamic. I would think with the treos you will hear the difference. Plus you can tube roll.
I would call Dan and speak to him or Kristin. I thought it might be a mistake to spend that kind of money but Modwright is top notch! I have seen huge differences in tweaking the front end.
Just ordered Spatial M3s so I expect even more from the Mod.
I’ve owned two of digtial mods over the years. First one was the Modwright 999ES and currently own the Modwright Marantz SA8005. As mentioned in this thread, Dan does great work and his support is second to none.
In my experience his work is a considerable improvement over the stock players and the Oppo is one of his most popular mods. I will say that his Marantz mod has exceeded my expectations. Also keep your eyes posted on his website as he will offer up to 20% off on his mods from time to time.

Good luck
Have a Modwright 105 non-Darby and have enjoyed it immensely. 
Probably not a great investment if you sell, but I think you will be pleased. 
It's only money!!..))
Thanks everyone for the info. I will call them tomorrow. It seems like theres much more good reviews than bad ones. I do like rolling the tubes, so this might scratch the itch :)
There’s nothing you can achieve with a mod that you cannot achieve with a separate DAC which you can run straight from your Oppo. Probably less expensively, better SQ and with way more choices and flexibility. For the price of the mod you can get a great DAC. That system will also hold its resale value a lot better. You can get a DAC with tubes if you wish, but best place for tubes IMO is at preamp or receiver level.