Is Graham Slee Revelation best affordable all around phono pre?

I'm talking for 78's, RIAA, mono, ...pretty much anything? A used Jazz looks to be quite similar (you can still custom order a Jazz).

Just curious if there are any other options with all the eq curve features under $1500

aberyclark
1+ lewm, the market is so crowded with everything that it is so hard to make any recommendation because it would be difficult for anyone to be able evaluate even a small number of what is available. Some of it is even regional. I think most of us know the type of equipment and designers we like and generally stick with what we know or perhaps a piece that is uniformly praised by the press. It is always nice to listen and look in person. Identify all the shops in your area say within 50 miles and pay them all a visit. In the end it is your evaluation that matters. The Grahams look fairly well made. The only objection I can make is that there is no front panel mute switch. I always mute the phono amp before I handle the tonearm. This is vital for high powered subwoofers.  
Yes, a crowded market for sure which leaves me unable to decide.  I've been deliberating for months over which MM-only sub-$1000 phono pre to buy for a second system running an early 80s AR ES-1 and Grado Prestige Gold cart.  I do keep coming back to Graham Slee (e.g Era Gold MK V ). Hmmmm…..
Yes, there are many phono pre amps out there but when you are looking for one with mulitple EQ settings it really narrows the field.  You might look at the Gold Note PH-10.  Personally, I use a separate phono pre for 78s and earlier mono recordings.
I change the cables.  With my Technics turntable it only takes about 5 minutes to move the cables and switch out the cartridge.