New Music Direct catalog...

...has a really nice color picture of a very young Joni Mitchell on the front. I love these catalogs. I have framed every cover for the past 10 years or so.

Thanks Music Direct!!!
128x128mofimadness
Thanks for posting those pics.  I just got around to watching Echo in the Canyon last weekend.  That would have been a fun place to hang around!  Would have liked to have heard from Neil Young, Bob Dylan, and a few others in that documentary but I'm sure they had their reasons for not interviewing.  Life gets complicated.  I liked Brian Wilson's yellow 911 though.
I just watched "Echo In The Canyon" also. EXCELLENT documentary. Agree that a few people were missing. I read that it was supposed to be 1964-1967 time-frame.

What a wild and crazy and music filled time in the Canyon that must have been. I have a friend that lived there for a short while in the early 1970’s and he said at night you sit outside and hear the music wafting through the Canyon. How cool would that have been to maybe hear the beginnings of some of the best music ever written, (IMHO).
I was pleasantly surprised but really liked the performances by Jakob Dylan, Jade Castrinos, and Cat Power.  They served the music well!
The performances were great,but more interviews would have been good.There's an excellent book full of interviews,pitures, and stories called of course 'Laurel Canyon ' by Michael Walker.